Tuesday 23 July 2013

DISK CLEANUP???

During my previous class, I already learned about utility programs,also called utility, is a type of system software that allows a user to perform maintenance-type tasks, usually related to managing a computer, its devices,or its programs. 

Maintenance??? 

I never ever do that to my lappy because I never heard about it before this until I learned it from my class. My lecturer advices us to that so that it can maintain our PC at good conditions and also can help increase speed of system in computer.

Disk cleanup actually a utility searches and removes unnecessary files. Unnecessary files may include downloaded program files, temporary Internet files, deleted files and unused program files.

So, for this entry, I will share about steps to do disk cleanup to our computer. ;)

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW THE STEPS:
 http://www.udel.edu/it/help/best-practices/running-disk-cleanup-windows-computer.html

Don't forget to do this maintenance for your computer.
Till then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment