Tuesday 23 July 2013

~wInDows 8~

Windows 8.....the latest windows now...
 Before this I already heard about it and most of the users give a good feedback about Windows 8.
It's attract me to gain more detail information about Windows 8.
I still use windows 7 for my lappy now as for me this windows is good enough and easy for me to use it.
But....
I already attracted to windows 8 as it is more interactive, innovative and awesome compare to the Windows 7
Still not believe???
Just check it out here http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/windows-8-new-features-you-will-love/ to know more about Windows 8.

Windows 7 

Windows 8


Look very attractive when we use in our pc  ^_^
Windows 8 is actually operating system (OS) that is a set of program containing instructions that work together to coordinate all the activities among computer hardware resources. So, we can choose whatever OS that we like...
After this I want to use Windows 8 for my lappy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment